All tattoos hand drawn
1. Clean the area of the skin where you want to apply the tattoo.
2. Peel off the top layer of the film from the tattoo.
3. Lay the tattoo on your skin with image facing down.
4. Apply water with a cotton pad to the tattoo and press it for 10-20 s.
5. Carefully peel the paper off the skin and allow the tattoo to dry for 3-5 minutes.
ALL DONE! The tattoo stays on for 3-5 days. Afterward, you can remove it with lotion or
NOTE: In order for the tattoo to dry faster and stay on longer, we recommend that you
powder it with face powder (light), talc, or potato starch (thin).
Recommended for children over the age of 3.